LET ME GIVE YOU BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS.
Tell me what genre you want or books you like and I'll suggest something yay fun
- •Romance!Suggested by @lexie_elyse
- •@lexie_elyse bet me by Jennifer crusieMy favorite grown up romance novel.
- •I loved Broken Earth and Obelisk Gate! I'd love suggestions based on those.Suggested by @macnchz
- •@macnchz Who Fears Death by Nnedi OkoraforDystopian Africa with magic!! I feel like you might also like Margaret Atwood's MadAddam series (the third one is mehhhh but the first two are good)
- •cool books about pop culture(please!)Suggested by @americson
- •@americson All the Lives I Want by Alana MasseyThis was pretty good! Different essays about different famous women. TV the book, which ranks the top 100 tv shows was also interesting.
- •I'm going to the beach soon but I've already read everything by Rainbow Rowell and Matthew Quick. Anything like those would be killer!Suggested by @bailey
- •@bailey alright if you want YA try Dumplin by Julie Murphy or To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han. For adult, try The Engagements by J Courtney Sullivan
- •Comedy/Comedian audiobookSuggested by @shanaz
- •@shanaz Rob Delaney's book was wonderful on audiobook. Phoebe Robinson's You Can't Touch My Hair was also gr8
- •I love all things Steinbeck but am looking to venture out.Suggested by @sadiewills
- •@sadiewills Like East of Eden, Commonwealth by Ann Patchett is a generational novel about two interconnected families in California
- •Something in horror genre with a mind blowing premise/plot? ps. killer list ideaSuggested by @boba
- •@boba ok you should definitely try some comic books out. Paper Girls by Brian K Vaughn is kind of Stranger things with girls. The Wicked + the Divine is about teens who turn into gods it is amazinggg. Wytches by Scott Snyder is truly terrifying and the art is astounding.