LOVE ACTUALLY CHARACTERS AND WHETHER THEY'RE PRO-BREXIT
Inspired by the newly announced sequel sketch for Comic Relief. Also wasn't looking up any character names so....
- •Colin Firth and AureliaClearly Remain.
- •Laura Linney and KarlSince they're both immigrants, I can only imagine they're Remain. But also what if Karl is secretly a Trump voter. I'd believe it. 🤔
- •ColinPlayed "devil's advocate" with all his friends about voting Leave.
- •Colin's friendVoted Remain. Is not friends with Colin anymore.
- •Martin Freeman and this ladySince they work in the film industry they voted Remain. (Though actually I hope they run a little shop together? With like, nice teas and bubble bath and crocheted blankets? Seems right)
- •Keira Knightley and Chiwetel EjioforHe voted Remain and was very passionate about it. She pretended to also be passionate about it, but she forgot to vote. Their marriage isn't doing well.
- •Andrew LincolnMoved to America, didn't vote but waxes poetic to his American friends about what it "means"
- •Billy Mack and JoeBilly thinks it's not cool for rock stars to take political stands so he refuses to, despite Joe's urging. Now he regrets it, since he wanted to do a big international tour.
- •Liam Neeson and Jojen ReedVoted Remain. After Leave won Liam Neeson moved back to Ireland.
- •That unreasonable bitch with the devil hornsShe is the worst person in Britain so I'm guessing she was very aggressively pro-remain but forgot to vote and can't admit it to anyone.
- •Emma Thompson and Alan RickmanShe organized a local campaign to organize everyone she knew to vote Remain. He would never cross her so he passed out fliers every night.
- •Prime Minister and NatalieThe PM tried to not take a side, since having opinions could mess up his lucrative speaking career, but then his sister Emma Thompson yelled at him and he became publicly staunchly Remain. Obviously Natalie voted Remain because she's not an idiot.