MONTHS OF THE YEAR, RANKED
(Obviously this is based on New York weather)
- •AugustFUCK AUGUST. it's too hot, no one is ever home, everyone is over summer but for some reason it won't end.
- •JulyBasically August but sooner. The humidity smh
- •JanuaryVery grey
- •MarchAlso grey. You wish it were spring already but winter just won't let go.
- •FebruaryAt least there's candy. Also I feel like sometimes February is weirdly warm?
- •JuneAlready too warm, but more bearable than the rest of summer. Also, summer hasn't lost its novelty yet.
- •MayAgain, can be too hot, but at least the first half is usually nice.
- •NovemberThanksgiving is the best holiday. November is at its best when it still had fall weather, and sadly it's usually too cold.
- •SeptemberSeptember has the opposite problem, that it takes too long to cool down, but once it does, pure bliss.
- •DecemberCHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS. CHRISTMAS.
- •AprilBest weather, flowers finally, April in New York is basically magic.
- •OctoberOCTOBER IS ACTUALLY MAGIC. best weather, sweaters, chai tea, pumpkin everything, mini candy bars, playoff baseball, GOD BLESS THIS SACRED MONTH.