MOVIES I LOVE THAT ARE OBJECTIVELY BAD
- •The Princess Diaries 2: Royal EngagementI have cited a scene in this movie as one my most romantic movie scene so
- •27 DressesSo much about this movie doesn't make sense, but then James Marsden smiles and I swoon
- •The Decoy BrideOh boy I love this movie so much I've seen it like 5 times. It is so predictable and yet David Tennant and Kelly MacDonald really sell it. Also I quote it all the time. ("I'm around most of the time and I'm a whole lot hotter than I look.")
- •RENTWhen I'm a rich person in Hollywood imma fund a remake of this, but until then I will watch this.
- •Sleepless in SeattleOther people will tell you this is good. They're lying. Meg Ryan is really weird in this. I even made a video blog about how much this movie didn't make sense. But Tom Hanks 😍 (EDIT: link to video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxY71lf805E)