SONGS ADELE SHOULD COVER
Adele should break up the gap between 25 and whatever comes next with a cover album. Here are songs she should do.
- •Halo by BeyonceDuh.
- •Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Ella FitzgeraldAdele has cited Ella as a big influence on her sound, and I kind of want her to hear her do this happier song.
- •You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman by Carole KingJUST IMAGINE.
- •Gravity by Sara BareillesSara kills this but imagine Adele.
- •Any Beatles songProbably "In My Life" but if she wanted to do a whole album of Beatles covers I'd buy it.
- •It Must Have Been Love by RoxetteThis song is cheesy as hell and it makes me cry, so Adele's version would kill me.
- •Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie TylerIbid.
- •I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by AerosmithIbid.
- •My Heart Will Go On by Celine DionIf anyone can save this song from itself it is Adele
- •Always Be My Baby by Mariah CareyThis album needs some more upbeat pop but still with crazy vocals.
- •Zombie by the CranberriesMight be too "statement"-y since she's British?
- •This list started out as a joke and now I am 100% serious oops