SONGS HILLARY SHOULD USE FOR HER RESPONSE VIDEO
Bernie used Simon and Garfunkel's "America," which was a good move. But Hil's got options
- •"Taking Care of Business" by Bachman-Turner OverdriveAnd it would be a montage of Hillary doing her job like a boss (it's also the song they play when the Mets win) (also I had to google the artist for this, who is Bachman-Turner Overdrive?)
- •"Miss Independent" by Kelly ClarksonFeminism! And it would all be women cheering for her.
- •"Don't Stop Believing" by JourneyLean into the cheese!
- •"Born To Run" by Bruce SpringsteenHil was born to run for president!! Also I imagine Chris Christie watching this and crying
- •"My Shot" from HamiltonAnd then at the end she shoot a gun in the sky. A water gun, because she's not about firearms
- •"Flawless" by Beyoncé"Run the World" might be a more obvious choice but I want to see Hil flip her hair during "I look so good tonight"
- •"One Fine Day" by Carole King"One fine day you're gonna want me for your girl." Get it Hil!!
- •"Under The Sea" from The Little MermaidHonestly it'd just be funny