THE 'BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY' SONGS OF ARTISTS OTHER THAN QUEEN
Ooo what a tough one. I'm down though.
- •Scenes From An Italian Restaurant - Billy JoelThe reason for this list.
- •A Day In The Life - The BeatlesLong story, different musical styles, and probably the best Beatles song.
- •Monster - Kanye WestInstead of different music it's different rappers, still all stylistically different.
- •It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine DionSUPER LONG, constant tempo changes, best Celine song to sing with your friends when you're drunk.
- •Jack and Diane - John Cougar MellencampA poor man's "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant," really
- •Levon - Elton JohnOk so it was between this and The Yellow Brick Road and Daniel. So if Elton combined those three that would REALLY be his Bohemian Rhapsody.
- •All Too Well - Taylor SwiftI think by the time she's done Tay will have released something more BR-esque, but for now this long ode to lost Gyllenhaal is the closest (includes head banging, also) (also it has some of her best lyrics) (so actually I'm pretty confident about this now)
- •Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway) - another Billy Joel entry but the great Piano Man deserves two, no?Suggested by @mavi_acumennial
- •Paranoid Android - RadioheadBohemian Rhapsody if you threw in some loud guitars and classic indie rock self-loathing.Suggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •"Fool in the Rain" - Led ZeppelinI'll suggest "Stairway to Heaven" in a second, but have to give this one props for how it takes a simple, we've-all-been-there experience and turns it into an epic journey.Suggested by @jenna
- •"Stairway to Heaven" - Led ZeppelinI said I'd do it and I done it.Suggested by @jenna
- •Life's Been Good - Joe WalshThe most important statement on rock stardom sung in 1978.Suggested by @andersun
- •Paradise by the Dashboard Light - MeatloafSuggested by @cordeliane