THINGS CUSTOMERS DID TODAY THAT ANNOYED ME
I work at a cupcake store that also serves coffee/espresso drinks/tea. These are all very typical.
- •Purchase something because it is the most popular oneMaybe understandable with cupcakes (though the most popular is the most boring and not that great), but bizarre when people ask whether vanilla or caramel lattes are more popular. Like???
- •Say they want "normal" milk or something the "normal" wayTHERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NORMAL ANYTHING, BUT ESPECIALLY NOT MILK.
- •Ask where their drinks are when I'm clearly working on a million drink ordersI swear they're coming.
- •Say they don't care which cupcakes they get, then make me switch all the ones I pick for them.It's ok to care! Just don't waste my time.
- •Get something in a box, then eat it in the store and throw the box in our trash.WILL SOMEONE THINK OF THE TREES
- •Avoid making eye contact with me as I try to make pleasant conversationProbably the smallest of these infractions but the one that annoys me the most. I am a human! You can say thank you when I give you something.
- •Ok a cute little kid just came in wearing a crown, so I feel a little less bitter. Only a little though.