THINGS I WATCH WHEN I'M SAD
When I'm sad I watch mushy romantic clips on YouTube. Here are some of them.
- •The candle house scene from Grey's AnatomyThis not a gif of the scene, it just also has candles. I also watch Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me, when Derek proposed, and when he told her about the last time they kissed after the bomb episode (the Super Bowl two parter).
- •The end of The Lizzie Bennet DiariesLBD is a web series adaption of Pride and Prejudice and it's the best.
- •The end of Emma ApprovedWeb series adaptation of Emma. Honestly not as good as LBD but Emma and Knightley are so gooood
- •The end of Casino Night on The OfficeKill me.
- •Mindy and Danny's first kissGoodbye forever
- •Dwight's proposal to AngelaTHIS EXPRESSES HOW LOUDLY I LOVE YOU.
- •The end of the Constant episode of LostThe most romantic thing ever let's be real
- •The end of Emma (BBC 2009)This is basically a perfect adaptation
- •The end of Keira Knightley's Pride and PrejudiceDo y'all get that I'm Jane Austen trash yet
- •A million different scenes from Love ActuallyHOW COULD I CHOOSE ONE.
- •The end of When Harry Met SallyThe best movie
- •When Monica proposes to ChandlerUh what perfection