Things I've Eaten Today After Work
While binge watching season 4 of The Mindy Project and contemplating physical activity and various household chores...
- •A handful of chocolate chipsWhile deciding whether to bake cookies or not
- •A mug full of unsweetened shredded coconut and semi sweet chocolate chips, ratio of 3:1.While reading the recipe of the cookies I pinned that I am now eating the ingredients for
- •Vegetarian minestrone soupRefused to separate into Tupperware, result was eating this all week.
- •5 sweet chili TriscuitsTook exactly 5 crackers to remember I don't enjoy them.
- •2 servings of coleslawWhen your soup required 1/5 of a head of cabbage, cabbage becomes a go-to salad for approx 2 weeks.
- •Chocolate cream chai teaBecause I regret my decision to not bake cookies.