NOT THE USUAL GRATITUDE LIST
Nothing wrong with the normal things most people are grateful for on this holiday. Just like the idea of something different on this day
- •My Lucky, a lab shepherd rescue, is resting her head on my knees as I lie in bed. Her normal morning routine. My other dog is snoring. Not a bad way to greet the day.
- •Waffle House. Great place to eat on thanksgiving eve... Great place to really be yourself anytime. Also you only really go to the Waffle House with people you really like.
- •I can sleep in my own bed and still go to my mom's today. I love to travel but prefer to keep travel and relatives separate. Much simpler.
- •Podcasts... Sports, humor, lifestyle... Keep me going
- •This year... One of much love and learning and fun being in love and a relationship.
- •Four days off in a row. This may be my favorite thing about thanksgiving. Self employed people don't get a lot of time off... Now to not over schedule and just enjoy!