Lyrics I'm very upset someone wrote before I could
These are lyrics that I wish I had written myself, either because they describe exactly how I felt at one point, or because they just sound bloody cool.
- •"I wonder if I'll see any faces above me, or just cracks in the ceiling, nobody else to blame."From Montezuma by Fleet Foxes
- •"Life is an enigma, the answer is at the end, so live on, my friend"From The Answer Is at the End by George Harrison
- •"Well you can tell by the way that I use my walk, I'm a woman's man; no time to talk."From Staying Alive by the Bee Gees
- •"Yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon, yesterday I woke up sucking a lemon, yesterday I woke up sucking A LEMON!"From Everything in Its Right Place by Radiohead
- •"Girlfriend's in a coma I know, I know it's pretty serious. There were times when I could have muuuurdered heerrrrr, but you know I would hate anything to happen to her."From Girlfriend in a Coma by The Smiths
- •"Now if I f*** this model, and she just bleached her a**hole, if I get bleach on my t-shirt, ima feel like a**hole"From Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 by Kanye West