things I've learned on list
in no particular order & a work in progress... ain't nobody got time to make a proper list! a long ago LR from your favorite & mine @veshecco ♥️
- •never underestimate the power of connecting with random strangersyou wonderful people are scattered throughout the world... i appreciate the myriad perspectives 🌎🌍🌏
- •interactions with variable generations is a good thingi've seen so much of myself in younger people & empathize with their struggles + appreciate the calm acceptance & knowing of some of our more experienced listers. and super relate to folks that are my age. it's a wonderful gift 💝.
- •drafts mean everything. to everyone.there's been a decline in posts, which I blame on no mas drafts. people put a lot of heart & soul into lists... it's hard to sit & write them when you know you can't save, revisit, edit & post. adding/editing once published is a nice option, but isn't the same as draft availability 😐.
- •series lists are the best!i appreciate & look forward to posts by my favorite listers. bumper stickers, books, concerts, comedy specials... bring it!! 📱📝
- •it's a safe space for people to work out deeply personal stuffi love that people feel comfortable sharing & the fact that people are so supportive. some of the most poignant words of wisdom i've ever read have been on list 💞.
- •LRs make you feel specialneed i say more? 🌈🦄
- •GIFs, photos & emojis make lists memorablei have 😂😳😣😱🤔😬🙌🏼👏🏼+♥️ so many lists because of the strong GIF/photo/emoji game. y'all are a witty, funny, sarcastic group! i would try to capture this in GIF/photo, but the damn app isn't cooperating. figures, right?
- •there are TWO li.stbots traveling the worldsee 1st entry... SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS. it speaks volumes about the community that's been cultivated 🤖✈️📷🔄