Drew in the Desert: A Metaphorical Collage of My History W/r/t Female Friendships
@kbsmoke and I discovered our bodies, ourselves
- •I don't like intimacy!
- •I ESCAPED! YAY!
- •Now I'm by myself! Finally, some time to think!
- •I see you seeing me seeing you and I don't like it.
- •But actually, since you are here, can you help me get out of this situation I put myself in?
- •I know what I said earlier about "wanting to do it all by myself." I KNOW WHAT I SAID.
- •Okay, well, if you REALLY liked me, you would come all the way up HERE to listen to me complain about my sinus infection/husband/Virgin airline miles.
- •Wait. WAIT. You are actually coming to say hi? But what...what could I possibly give to you that you would want? DON'T COME ANY CLOSER.
- •Maybe I will just stop questioning why you like me and just like you, too.