Manson Girls, Ranked
@liana, sorry about poor spelling!
- •Linda Kasabian: The Unbreakable Linda KasabIan of the Tate trials. She headed on the front lawn when she saw what was going to happen at the Tate's. More importantly, she stood up to Manson a bunch of times, was a witness for the prosecution, and must have balls of steel. http://bit.ly/1CfH6JH
- •Squeaky Fromme (obviously first choice.) That lady tried to kill President Ford while wearing a red nun's habit. She says she did it "for" Manson, but I think she's got her own thing going on and used his crazy as a cover. Doesn't seem like the type to do inter-cult drama. http://bit.ly/1wHqBp7
- •Catherine Louise Share: cold-blooded gypsy queen. French hottie who whispered in Manson's ear about making it look like La Bianco was a copycat. She also had a straight fire fight with the LAPD. She's the Cersei Lannister of the situation.
- •Mary Brenner. First wife who had to hijack a plane to get anyone to remember her. Sad.
- •Ruth Ann Moorehouse: dude who puts acid into a hamburger?? Oh wait, I would. But who does that to KILL someone? And then tell them about it? Totally backfired Bc her target decided to testify after being dosed. Ruth Ann wants to be queen bee, but she's a mosquito.
- •Leslie van Houton: oh, now we're into real deal crazy. You can tell from around the eyes. It's so obvious she thought extra credit = more love, but everyone remembers Squeaky and when they think of her, it's because of Millhouse from the Simpsons.
- •Susan Atkins: somehow more batshit than Lesley. Wanted the bragging rights.