My Writing: The Early Years
- •So I wrote about Judaism
- •And I wrote about things I thought j should like, (part 1)Marla Singer v cool
- •More legible half of things I should like (part 2)
- •To be clear I do not like guitar players. (Part 3)
- •I liked law and citizenship. (Part 4)
- •I think I was onto something here.
- •Here is something where I just stole the name from Eternal Sunshine.Seth Green shoutout!
- •Oh okay, so: I thought I'd write a poem about everyone (?) who looked down at me. (Part 1)I don't know who these haters supposedly were. Or why I can't spellcheck things I'm supposedly better than:
- •Chip on my shoulder part 2Haha I spell DePalma wrong and then claim to give great blowjobs. Spoiler alert: I hadn't kissed a boy yet.
- •Ugh okay so don't get the fat, weird girl from school really skinny on Adderall or she'll go nuts with power.
- •Which leads us to...Toby's note. (Part 1)Toby was my best friend senior year.
- •I like how I put this whole issue on him for "picking the easy ones." (Part 2)Like loving drama is OG and avoiding it is a bitch move.
- •This is why you should never write letters to people.This is the one I found and sent to Toby a couple months back. He was like "This is very intense." Hahahaha #fml