➕➕open List: Suggestions for What I've Learned/ What I'll Never Do Again Reading➕➕
I'm doing an event series next Wednesday at Union Hall: the series is called "what I've learned" and this month's theme is "something I'll never do again...probably." Kind of stuck on ideas, especially cuz I'm not a comedian and don't know how funny/serious to be. But here's a couple ideas I've had so far, and I've love suggestions!
- •What I learned from trying to make edibles my "thing."I mean, I've already graphed out the highlights from this on various lists; aka "über driver," the panic attacks I've brought down on myself and friends, losing my rental car on Santa Monica, etc.
- •What I've learned from reading the comment section on Salon.
- •What I've learned from spending a summer covering the "scene" in the Hamptons.Never again FOR REAL.
- •What I've learned from googling "Pain" on Craigslist and getting addicted to Phentanyl.Another drug one...too dark, maybe? It would be based on this: http://bit.ly/1LiZK5m
- •Agh these are all so dark. I really need to think outside the box for something funny or more lighthearted.
- •What I've learned from going to be a Burning Man offshoot in the middle of bum fuck Delaware, where I traded a Grateful Dead shirt for a nipple piercing.