Signs That Today Is the One Good News Day I'm Going to Hear This Decade
- •Strawberry frozen yogurt instead of regular yogurt.
- •The couple next to me were debating the horrific church murders and then the woman goes, "Well, at least something wonderful happened today." Now they are talking about birthdays.
- •I woke up today and left the house, without coercion.
- •People crying in street doesn't signal my "end of days" apocalyptic triggers.
- •Things feel better.
- •All my high school exes are posting inspirational pics of themselves with their future husbands.