Less crystal, based. Though made of similar mineral structure. I dunno...that sounds right.
- •Amethyst pendant, smoky quartz, lapis lazuli point, malachite pendant and egg, aventurine, blue agate sliceThis came out to under $50 today at a place I found (FINALLY!) in Chinatown. It was a crowded little gem shop and curio, like the kind you imagine someone having a Gizmo just hanging out in a wicker barrel in back. Actually, he only charged me for amethyst, lapis point and one of the malachite stones, and he gave me the rest because I "obviously love crystals!
- •Angel aura quartzWish list!
- •Pyrite, bismuthProsperity. Carried them around today and guess what? I hit my 2,000th blog post at The Observer! So that's a thing!
- •ConichcaliteThis is why I prefer geodes and stones and crystals to be raw and not tumbled. I like my druzys.
- •Galaxy opalOh hey, so you are saying the EARTH just grew a rock with a GALAXY inside of it? Shit stones are fucking cool.
- •CarnelianI didn't buy this one because ewwwwwwww menstrual cycles.
- •TourmalineIt does something interesting where it deflects bad vibes BUT ALSO takes that energy being thrown at you and gives you power from it. It's like a Magic: The Gathering stone.
- •Dude boulder opal.Seriously what the fuck are we just standing on top of MAGIC??!
- •Is this opal prettier than me? Starting to get jelly.
- •Argardite with something I can't spell.
- •Malachite being malachite.
- •Peacock ore (stop fronting, ORE.)
- •New titanium Quartz.