➕➕the World's Cruelest Ironies Regarding Pixar Films➕➕
- •Having to take a breather during Inside Out because you are having too many emotions.Thanks for that, @mindy!
- •That your heart hurts more over that forgotten toy than your real life forgotten friendSuggested by @jennienina
- •You learned more about being alive and in love from the robots in Wall-E than you did any real world examples.Suggested by @Creamz
- •The monsters under your bed lull you to sleep, but the aquarium at the dentist's office? No mas.
- •Pixar movies are like getting with an ex: you go into it being all optimistically nostalgic about childish behavior. You get left broken and sobbing. You will always go back.