Things on My Altar
- •Hexagon jewelry box and golden antlers
- •Tortoise shell with lotto tickets, feather earrings and I sign that says "birds don't have careers" in scary font.
- •Blowfish lamp, animal skins, dead terrarium and skull candle from @marisAnd a picture of us at an Obliterati party in the Hampton's. Lol, #fml.
- •Animal skull, horns horns, tomahawk, more fur, fake bird, ceremonial knife.Yo @liana you taking that tomahawk home right?
- •Antlers, two skulls, kiddish cup, bridal veil.This is distressing because I don't think I made that? And it's a REALLY dark image. Like, "Silence of the Lambs" dark.
- •Here is my LA altar...Yo but let's go back to that skulls one: @arimelber did you make that?! Why would you do that it's SO SAD.
- •God east coast altars and west coast altars are totally different.If this was The Craft, I'd be Nancy and you guys were like the girl from Scream. Cc @manon @doesntmattr
- •Do you guys think that I made that skull thing in my sleep?It seems too elaborate.