➕➕➕tv's Mad Women: Seething Heroes of My Life➕➕➕
Add your own!
- •Lisa Joyce as Billie in "Billy & Billie."I am very sorry if you don't have DirecTV and can't watch this Neil LaBute TV show, because it's his first spectacularly written female character.
- •Cersei LannisterIn that premiere flashback, when she sounds just like a young Joffery and you're like "oh she's ALWAYS been like this!"
- •Amy SchumerThe best kind of angry woman. The kind that knows all the dirty words.
- •Olivia PopeHaven't seen this week's episode but I bet she didn't get MORE hinged, right?
- •Kate Mara, Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Frances Conroy, Emma Roberts and Tammi Taylor in American Horror Story.Especially season 1 & Coven.
- •Selina MeyersI like that she's not always played as an out of touch boss. You get a lot of jokes that serve to remind you how bitingly funny Selina can be. And she's going to give you back that Philip Roth book...
- •Jessa, GirlsPeople think she's unfeeling but they don't see that her problem is she feels too deeply.
- •Kimmy SchmidtStrong as hell, going to town on Rev Richard Wayne Gary Wayne.
- •Patricia Clarkson, Broad CityThis is like Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfe but in an alternate universe where George dies but the sprout stays alive.
- •Claire UnderwoodShe's terrifying. I kind of wish she was my evil stepmom. Is that weird?
- •Mallory and Lana, ArcherThese two might actually be scarier than Claire.
- •Betty Draper, Mad Men"what a wonderful therapist I'll be!!!" Shut up Betty, you haven't listened to one word anyone's said since you started on Valium. I hope Betty's only patient is Glenn.
- •Pamela, LouieI fucking love Pamela.