MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Here's some unnecessary information about myself :-)
- •Talking about other peopleI know. I'm terrible.
- •Being a good friendI go straight mother on my friends. Are you sick? Why aren't you wearing a sweater? Let me make you a sandwich.
- •Unblock MeThe game. I don't know why, but I'm just really good at it. Hm.
- •FlowAnother game. Again, I don't know why.
- •SmilingIf I'm not smiling, I'm sleeping. And maybe even then, I'm smiling. I can talk without moving my mouth at all thanks to this.
- •Moving through crowdsI'm short and relatively stout. But I'm a lot more nimble than a teapot in a crowd, and if I want to get from point A to point B I can do it in about 20 seconds.
- •Reading a book in 2 hoursAny book that I'm interested in, I can finish in two hours.
- •Imagining thingsYou wondering how a certain situation would turn out? I can figure out all the logistics in about 5 seconds to tell you in excruciating detail.
- •Talking about myselfHave you seen this list? It's long. I love talking about myself and I'm far too open for my own good. Whatever.
- •SleepingThe longest I've ever slept was 17 hours. That was last Friday. And the Friday before that. And the Friday before that.
- •WorryingKind of goes along with the imagining things. Want to know the worst way a situation could realistically turn out? I've already thought of it and 20 ways it could end my life.