Things I Always Buy at the Grocery Store but Really Shouldn't
- •Mini cinnamon donuts5 mini donuts = 1 regular donut. So much more satisfying.
- •Tortilla chipsBut I ain't talking store brand, I'm talking artisan locally made chips.
- •Cosmic brownies99 cents for 6, can't go wrong at that price
- •Blocks of cheeseYou're lactose intolerant Tori. Get your shit together!
- •Wine...but it's on sale?
- •CerealOnly problematic because it means I constantly have >3 boxes of half eaten cereal in my cabinet at any given time
- •Flower bouquetIn which I like to pretend I have enough money to spend $10 on flowers every week
- •Diet Dr. PepperHow can any human resist the bright case of cold pop at the check out lines?! Certainly I cannot.
- •Frozen chocolate covered bananasSure I could make these myself for less than $2 but what fun would that be