Faster Triathlon Bike Transitions
Things I've learned the hard way...
- •Unbuckle and spread out helmet straps so you can put the helmet without fiddling
- •Put helmet on first then worry about everything else
- •Before running out with the bike make sure to buckle helmet straps. You can adjust helmet fit while running.
- •Open bike shoes and straps to quickly slip in
- •Pre-roll your socks and put them into each shoe. Much easier to roll them on your wet feet. They won't get blown away if you tuck them inside the shoes.