REASONS MY NOVEMBER WAS PRETTY GREAT
In reverse chronological order.
- •I saw If/ThenIdina Menzel's voice is magic.
- •ThanksgivingI reunited with family I haven't seen in over a decade and I made a Dutch apple pie.
- •Copeland w/ Eisley concert@skywater got me into Copeland after high school. I aim to go to all the big venues in SF and this was my first show at the GAMH.
- •My parents visitedTwo things my Korean mother likes: plants and Korean food so I took my folks to the Conservatory of Flowers and a Korean BBQ joint in Outer Richmond.
- •Ryan Bingham w/ Jamestown Revival concert
- •Bosh and Karlena visitedMy friends from L.A. came to visit SF for the FIRST time (he's from Chicago, she's from London). We caught up, danced and stayed out til morning. They didn't care much about sight seeing but I dragged them out to Crissy Field and forced them to stare at the Golden Gate Bridge.
- •I saw @gabimoskowitzWe chatted over burgers and drinks and she shared some amazing news. Congrats again!
- •Steel + Lacquer Grand Opening Party@Lena's hair salon's debutante ball! I've never been in a room with as many heads of perfectly coiffed hair. I'm so proud of my cousin and her partner for starting their own business.
- •I went on a first dateIt was nice to be reminded of what a great date is supposed to look like.
- •I started volunteeringIt's for an after school program at a nearby elementary school. I help fourth graders with their homework and then a mixed age group of kiddos with clay art. It's adorable.
- •I was in L.A.Nov. 1st was the tail-end of a Halloween weekend spent in L.A. spent with dear friends.