The last _____ I saw/read/ate/drank/etc.
- •Picture I took (non-iPhone): the moon(the actual picture came out better than the picture of the picture)
- •Movie I watched (in a theater): FreeheldFollowed by a Q&A with Julianne Moore, Ellen Page and director Peter Sollett. Based on the true story of Laurel Hester and her fight for equality. This could also count for the last time I cried.
- •Thing I baked: blueberry cheesecakeI'm tempted to eat the whole thing.
- •Song I heard: "A Song For You" Amy Winehouse
- •Video game I played: The Last of UsI started playing shortly before I moved and didn't get very far in but it was already so riveting and cinematic. I imagine if I finished it would have ended up on my video games list. (I'll finish one of these days).
- •Audiobook I "read": Armada by Ernest ClineRead by Wil Wheaton (Ready Player One was better).
- •Book I read: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- •We got there in time to see Bridgett Everett, John Mulaney, Amy Shumer and Aziz Ansari.
- •Thing I ate: blueberry cheesecakeMust...not...eat...the...whole...thing...
- •Museum I visited: Legion of HonorFilled with European paintings from the 1500s on as well as a large collection of Rodin sculptures. There was also a great view surrounding the museum.
- •Non-book (story?) I read: Six Sausages by @lenadunham"...she knew enough to know she wasn't special." 💔 http://www.lennyletter.com/lena-dunhams-first-short-story/
- •App I used: InstagramI used a variety of apps to make this list so I could take screenshots of the things I've referenced (e.g. Sonos, Podcasts and Safari). Outside of that, I used Instagram and liked this contemplative koala picture.
- •Beverage I drank: Cinnamon Chai Spice tea
- •Podcast I listened to: You Made it Weird with Pete HolmesJosh Radnor episode (listening to the last of it now, they're talking about Terence McKenna).
- •List I wrote: this oneAs of this writing.