THINGS I ATE IN HAWAII
A partial list. Mostly every dessert I could get my hands on.
- •Guava juiceI cried. I cried tears of joy when I drank this.
- •All the fruit.
- •Shaved iceMango and pineapple flavored with mango boba and mochi.
- •Kimchi bacon scone
- •Room serviceNothing photo worthy.
- •Pineapple Hi-chew
- •Guava chiffon pancakesThese came highly recommended and were AMAZING. Light and fluffy with the right amount of sweet.
- •UdonSo good. So cheap.
- •Dole pineapple soft serve
- •Mango malasadaI liked the guava filled one I had a couple years ago. I think it's just a bit sweet for me. And I'm a person who enjoys sweet.
- •Assorted sorbet: Lilikoi, guava and dragon fruit.
- •BLT Benny
- •Chicken Katsu
- •Lime and lychee flavored shaved ice