THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Sure, I should have made this list yesterday so I could call it "Things I Did TODAY" but I was too busy doing these things.
- •Breakfast, er, lunch at Kitchen Story with my cousins.I had a red and green Benedict with rainbow potatoes and we shared the Millionaire's bacon.
- •Sat in the shade at Dolores Park and brushed up on Spanish conjugations.
- •Ate 86 Sour Patch Kids throughout the day and a grape popsicle from Bi-Rite.
- •Went to Crissy Field with my new cousin, Mauricio, who saw the Golden Gate Bridge for the very first time.
- •Wandered back in time to the Palace of Fine Arts.
- •And by "sushi" I mean an avocado roll and Kobe beef because I'm the worst at sushi.
- •Went to the Battery for a drink with all of the above people and then some.
- •Met @bjnovak and downloaded List.
- •Painted my nails Mint Candy Apple.It looks more like Baby Shower Candy Apple.
- •FaceTimed with my friend, Marcela in LA, while she opened the package containing our tickets for Life is Beautiful!