Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on Tv
After writing this list, I realized how much I like to laugh or watch stuff explode.
- •The SandlotAlways, always. ALWAYS.
- •Home Alone 1 and 2That's how you know it's the holiday season.
- •SuperbadIt's you! McMuffin!
- •Anything with Nicolas CageNational Treasure, Con Air, Gone In 60 Seconds, etc.
- •Anything with Will FerrellElf, Old School, Anchorman, Step Brothers, etc.
- •Anything with Brendan FraserThe Mummy trilogy, Bedazzled.
- •Dumb and DumberBig Gulps, huh? Alright. Well, see ya later.
- •Bad Boys 1 and 2Because Mike Lowrey said so.
- •40 Year Old VirginA classic coming of middle age film.
- •Independence DayYou know so many of Will Smith's lines. Oh, yes you do.
- •Tommy Boy or Black SheepOne of the best comedic duos ever.
- •Happy Gilmore or Billy MadisonThe glory days for Adam Sandler.