Best Blink 182 Songs
- •Girl at the rock showTells a story. Has a great rhythm. But still a jam every 18-22 year old will sing the lyrics to at a college party
- •I miss youGreat beginning but a better second verse. His accent alone makes for a miraculous karaoke jam. Only issue is the theme.
- •The party songTyler found a remix that makes me feel young again. Also tells a story of meeting girls at parties. And it's kinda spot on. Thanks to blink and thanks to lefty.
- •All the small thingsBeen some before so I'm upset putting this here. But get real. It's their most well known song for a reason. It catchy. That's it.
- •Adams songReally sad. If you've ever upset your mother you'll understand. Never spill the juice in the hall. It leaves a stain. Please.