Top Video Game Bad Guys
- •Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)Instantly thought of this road rage legend. Very similar to Heath Ledger's Joker. Guy used to give me nightmares driving around that ice cream truck of pure peril. His hair was literally fire by the way.
- •Bowser (Super Mario Bros)OG. The first video game villain ever created cracks the list at 2. Always hittin us with one liners, kidnapping Princess Peach and generally just being a douche. That's what Bowser is. Plus the dude has graced us in all super mario games and even super smash, Mario party and Mario kart. Last five turns of Mario Party get ready for this mutated turtle to fuck everything up.
- •GLaDOS (Portal)Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System. Basically God in the game. In order to understand the game you have to listen to GLaDOS. But then you find out this android bitch is the antagonist and it blows your mind. Manipulative and devious. Bonus points for being voiced by Grammy winning opera singer Ellen McClain. Find a video game villains list without GLaDOS on it and you've found a bullshit list.
- •Cortex (Crash Bandicoot)Dr. Neo Periwinkle Cortex had a genius plan to get revenge on all those who had laughed him out of the world of science...turn animals into intelligent beings of destruction. He only did one thing wrong...abandon Crash Bandicoot. We all know the marsupial made him pay dearly. But this mad scientist was awesome. Big part of my childhood. Attempts to exact his wrath in the second installment of the series. Any time a villain is good enough to grace multiple games, you know he's legit.
- •Master Hand (Super Smash Bros)Love throwing the lefty at 5. Best bad guy laugh I've ever heard. This glove is stocked with lasers, a jet engine thrusters and loads of power. He'll stomp, punch, strangle, slap, claw and do anything to destroy you. Surprising how few gifs there are for him but that doesn't take away from his intimidating presence. Also could play as him in melee if you glitched it right. Very fun.