Misconceptions I Had As A Child
- •I thought the club actually clubbed car thieves.
- •Amber was a kid that was missing.
- •It took 7 years to digest gum
- •Ceiling fans could kill you.This is a Korean wives tale. Look it up. It's real.
- •People would be offering me drugs all of the time in high schoolSublist: 1. No. 2. If anyone was, it was probably me
- •If you do drugs once, you get hookedYou have to do a lot. For a long time.
- •Sex = teenage pregnancy or AIDSWait. But what's "sex"?
- •That one day I would just know everything.Like mom and dad.