MOVING DAY PT.2: Things that surprisingly made the cut
I must have blacked out packing these...
- •Belt from a kimono I no longer own
- •No less than five tumbleweed-like cat/dog hair balls from our last apartment
- •Ill-fitting cardigan I can't let go of because it's black and black goes with everything.
- •Bridesmaid dress from three years agoThis is too much. It's already in a Goodwill pile
- •2 middle school year booksI teared up when I dropped my senior year book down the trash chute.
- •3 pairs of gloves and a hat. I live in Los Angeles.
- •3 bags shoved inside 1 brand new gym bag. See this list for why this important.