Little Things I Notice
just a few observations from the daily rut.
- •Indian stock market officially entered a bubble
- •It's hard to identify a bubble it's harder to time one. What do we mortals know.
- •IPOs in India are a scam. They are mostly launched when markets are in a bubble hurting investors for years. Radio City is coming up with an IPO
- •George Soros sounds foolish till the markets are behaving they way you want them to. He starts making complete sense when market looses it's marbles. Both up and down.
- •Movies are by far the biggest generator of stereotypes. It becomes very important to know whoes money is involved to understand what stereotype is being pushed.
- •Dosa, biryani, Momo's and idli are national dishes of India. You find them in all 29 states.
- •Losing weight isn't about burning calories it's about oxygen intake the whole damn world has got it wrong.