Pleasures I'm Saving for Old Age
- •Having several decades old memories of a street(s) I still walk/drive down to this day.
- •Playing tennis in the afternoons.
- •Baking chocolate soufflés, croissants, tarts and lots of other decadent French pastries.
- •Long road trips out west.
- •A unique piece of luggage. Like a carry on hat box.
- •Reading glasses. Night glasses. One of those, but hopefully not both. 🙏🏻
- •Having a library room full of books and photo albums.
- •After picking up the cello again; I learn the piano or some other huge instrument like the harp.
- •Laughing and reminiscing the wifi of the early aughts.