Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.One of my love languages is gifts. I love to give them, make them and just make the people I love happy. Normally I wouldn't celebrate a one month anniversary 😂 but with all the hard work I wanted to do something nice, simple but meaningful.
- 2.I turned 27 a few days after our one month anniversary and it was so fun to celebrate with our crew, my new husband and my friends. Very special day! 💃🏽❤️☺️
- 3.Flower Bomb is my favorite perfume! It was so sweet to see my husband remembered that and made it a birthday gift.
- 1.This was def a difficult episode but it helped me grow as a person. Those moments are always valuable and I'm thankful for my personal growth. 🙌🏾
- 2.Not everything has to stem from abandonment. I'm a person like anyone else. I have opinions and feelings. I don't remember when I was supposed to be a robot. 😂👋🏾
- 3.I was so excited about our first gathering together. Entertaining at home is one of my favorite things to do! Everyone really enjoyed themselves. 🍔🍦💥🇺🇸
- 1.If I learned anything from this experience it's that communication is SO important. 👍🏾Communication is something I struggle with sometimes because I hate conflict in my relationships. I am thankful I was able to learn from this experience.
- 2.Being able to watch yourself during a crazy time in your life is so valuable, not easy at all, but valuable. We get so many nasty comments and unsolicited advice on social media. It makes it that much more stressful when watching the show. 😔
- 3.I was actually really nervous to go back to my hometown. Greenville, SC has a lot of cute places I always imagined I would be able to show my husband, but we didn't have time to see them all. It's a great little town, check it out if you're ever in the area!
- 1.So this episode was about poop, farts and sex 😂😳😆😑 interesting combination
- 2.Dr. Logan ... She is always flawless! Her style is amaze! 💅🏾💃🏽😍
- 3.I ❤️ David's cooking skills! That was a really sweet gesture. A man in the kitchen is a keeper!
Because you can never have enough!
- 1.Moving in and unpacking with just me and my sister was tiring! The very next day was Father's Day... Talk about pressure 😩
- 2.Everyone comes from different family dynamics... I love that there is a variety of backgrounds and point of views 👍🏾👍🏾
- 3.I really ❤️ Tres' family ... His dad is so down to earth and outspoken 😂 his sister is such a great young lady 💃🏽 and his grandma makes a mean pound cake!
- 1.%#!? Is real now! Moving with someone you barely know is NO joke 😂😳😱
- 2.This was probably my fav episode so far!
- 3.My producer managed to catch me at EVERY struggle moment possible... Cameras from the moment you wake up until late at night. Can a girl get her look together?! 😂😂💃🏽💅🏾
Because 2015 wasn't exciting enough
- •Be more adventurousSkydiving, roller derby, etc etc
- •See these people IRLLena Dunham, Rupaul, Shonda Rhimes, Adele, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Tamar Baxton
- •Knife skills class!
- 1.It takes real talent to sleep in full wedding hair lol 😂
- 2.Brunch the next morning was one of my favorite moments, I love genuine people!
- 3.Ashley swallowing a bug 😩😆 and David asking for her number... They are too cute
- 1.I never thought I would be so happy to get a corsage 😂😂
- 2.Phew! I jumped that broom without falling on my face. Lol I was really over thinking that 😆
- 3.Did we kiss that much?! Omg. 😘😘
- 1.Logan always looks amazing!!
- 2.This champagne may not be strong enough lol NERVES!!
- 3.Is this what my voice sounds like lol aaahhh!