10 States Where I Could Actually Live, Were I Bound, Gagged & Deported From California or New York.
Thanks @dabey for suggesting this handy guide for Dog, and all bounty hunters
- •FloridaBorn there, maybe destiny is to become Florida Man of headline infamy.
- •OregonSo green.
- •ConnecticutOur ancestors founded Wallingford, it's super nice and peaceful these days right?
- •New JerseyGrandfather (PawPaw) was born in Keyport, several relatives still there I think. Free house maybe?
- •ArizonaTucson has a haunted hotel where Al Capone hid out; and probably a couple Chili's, which is more than Manhattan can say.
- •Virginia (not sure D.C. is allowed under a strict reading of the suggestion)Call me crazy, but I like my summers a little sticky and my neighbors internationally diverse yet horse-adjacent.
- •MinnesotaPeople so nice, Guthrie and other theater so good, Coen Brothers so from there.
- •WashingtonProximity to Vancouver
- •MichiganGo Blue
- •New HampshireBecause David Souter.