Posters I Have Had on My Walls Through the Years
All images easily found on Google
- •The Muppet MovieElementary school. I sold it for nothing in a garage sale, along with all my first edition Shel Silverstein books. Idiot elementary schooler. Rosebud...
- •BeachesJunior high. My younger brother cited this one when I came out to him. Touché. But he's the one who named our cat Pouncer, so.
- •Les Miserables (original London)Junior high through high school. Still one of the greatest.
- •Phantom of the OperaAbout half a year in high school until I sagely declared the show was a drop in the bucket without staying power. Ahem.
- •Ground Swell by Edward HopperFreshman through junior year of college. Thought it was cool that the Blu-tack holding it to the dorm wall was also the blue of the ocean. Not an art history major.
- •The Beatles with KISS makeup2010-present by Mr. Brainwash, AKA that guy in Exit Through the Gift Shop. He handed them out before screenings at the ArcLight.
- •Ferris Bueller's Day Off (Belgian)First eBay purchase in 1999, finally framed and hanging since 2009.
- •The Barefoot ExecutiveCurrently over my kitchen table. Bought it for a friend when she was promoted to creative executive. She passed, now it's all mine. "Look who's gone bananas" indeed!