Things Said About Me During a Costume Fitting Today
Like I wasn't even there... @carolineduncan would never.
- •He's a square.33 waist, 33 inseam
- •No pizzazz.About a smoking jacket I really liked. Or maybe my face?
- •Too short.The trousers, not my legs.
- •He's all arms.About my arms.
- •That shirt is crummy.Did I mention the costume designer is an amazing 88-year-old lady who whispered her neighborhood is "adjacent to the Morgan Library?" She was a hoot, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
- •I guess.Fitting over.