Unique Names of People on Tinder Which Led Me to Look at All Their Pics and Then Swipe Right
Even if I wouldn't have normally been attracted to their appearance or age (30s)... This list culled from just those I've matched with; I know I've righped some even better ones, but Still Alice?
- •PouSometimes I think I'm too old/busy to come up with clever nicknames for someone. This one is BYON.
- •LeandroI'm good at trilling an r.
- •NoéAny name that ends with an accented vowel is a swipe right on sight.
- •EvEast village? Short for Evan? Let's find out.
- •PabsMiddle name Blu, last name Ribbo. I hope.
- •SunnyCome home.
- •Jean-LucInternational Coffee commercials of the early 90s weren't lost on me.
- •KonnorHad a great professor who once pointed to the prevalence of nonsensically misspelled businesses in the south as evidence of subliminal pandering to the KKK. Krispy Kreme, Kash N Karry, King Kullen (ok that one's on Long Island and spelled correctly, but there are more.) Anyway, I'd like to grill this lad on why the K.
- •MärtinšThis isn't even complete, but I can't find the way to make that little dot under the n appear.
- •AmeliaTotally a dude.