Weird Things I Do When I'm Alone
You asked for it @HydeYourLunch
- •Cross my legs like a gentlemanOr a lady if I'm feeling chilly or particularly self-soothing
- •Chain swabAverage of 10 Q-Tips® a day
- •Drink ridiculous amounts of waterand do not replace the Brita filter within six months of when it should be replaced
- •In New York, like all of us I'm rarely alone except at home, so I sit in silence while I use my phone to do anything work/Internet related.
- •In LA or anywhere else, like all of us I am less frequently around many other people (driving, working at home), so I always have television, Facebook, YouTube and/or music on. Usually and, not or.
- •In gym steam room, open towel and act like I'm in ancient Rome, all the while humming or running lines or a monologue.
- •Not masturbate. J/K
- •Requesting this same list from you @HydeYourLunch @michelle @dave @lspencer @caffrin @bjnovak @dev @sophia @samantharonson @stamos @rightordoyle @lenadunham @roseschlossberg @ChrisK (just double tap the list title to start yours)