I FINALLY GOT A DAY OFF AND THIS IS WHAT I DID
Kids are gone, no work. I'm stoked! This is how I spent my day!
- •Coffee in bed while doing a mini-facial with an "energizing and brightening" sheet mask.
- •Watched two episodes of Below Deck in bed.It's been really difficult to get out of bed!
- •Took a shower and did a great job shaving my legs.I really took my time. Did a great exfoliation job with my Fresh sugar scrub. I
- •Got ready while listening to Adele's new album.Some thoughts - how does a person sharpen Nars eye pencils without having the shadow part fall out of the pencil? And that I'm loving Adele's new album and I can't wait to learn all the songs so I can sing them in the car.
- •Headed out to add Adele to my iPod and found dog diarrhea all over the kitchen.So gross. Had to turn off Adele while cleaning.
- •Drove to movie theater to watch Hunger Games.On my way there, appreciating the fact that my outfit today is cute but incognito. Black tunic, black leggings, and a poncho to cuddle up with at the theater. I'm feeling like a suburban spy.
- •Arrive at the dine-in theater and people are taking shots at 11 am.I ordered popcorn with butter, peanut M&ms and a diet Dr Pepper
- •The movie was so good.
- •Went to Target to pick up the 50 percent off toy of the day.A kid's trampoline was half off today. I wanted to get it for my daughter's Christmas present, but I couldn't find it and didn't want to deal with asking about it so I left.
- •Drove home, ate a burrito with sour cream and jalapeño poblano chalula sauce.
- •Took a two-hour nap
- •Made a blue apron meal while listening to Andy Cohen's show on Sirius on demand.So obsessed with Radio Andy. Everyone should be listening to @andycohen
- •Hubby and kids got home.We had a great dinner while listening to Adele and Taylor Swift in the background.
- •Kids to bed
- •It was a great day!!