Highlights From Easter Weekend
pretty much everything I did this weekend
- •Unexpected hug from Cené
- •My stand up set got big laughsGot a video too. Hasn't been sent to me yet. Can't wait to review and post it! (Too Narcissistic?)
- •Reading about / falling in ❤️ w MontaigneNew favorite / only favorite philosopher who doesn't fear death (it feels just like falling asleep. comfortable. easy.) The "James Brown of the 1580's"
- •Joined Art Collective HAPPINESS IS A CHOICESeems like a great group of white dudes (needs more diversity) and I have a lot to offer them. They're very excited about my participation. Good fit!
- •FaceTime with Granddaddy and relativesRepublican Aunt Ruth asked who I was voting for. Jeez! Straight to the point! I danced around it.
- •Experienced current gen VR for 1st timeWent flying with seagulls over whales! Basic, but cool and fun! I'm hoping to begin building VR art from 2D productivity APIs soon with HIAC
- •Alex Napping Show at the ABGB w great companyMusic was great. Met with my half cousin Palmer and his girlfriend. They're great and relatively new to town! Erica and I got to hang.
- •Chiropractic adjustment on a Saturday!Had bad shoulder pain. Randomly found a chiro place open on the weekend! Rare! Cheap too!
- •Post-show Cuban food and Mojitos w standups
- •Women in Comedy / Sexual Harassment in Improv Roundtablepoorly attended, but otherwise a good discussion
- •Catching up on Hoarce and Pete and Girls!singing along to the hoarce and pete theme! lena dunham dance scene!
- •Folding SocksSeriously. Meditative
- •Working out with (friend) KaleChest day 💪
- •Finished Patience by Daniel Clowes
- •Listening to Analyze Phish Podcast
- •Ordered some fun stuff in the mailJason Molina t-shirt and RISK Legacy