A PROBABLY INCOMPLETE LIST OF MY FAVORITE ALBUMS OF ALL TIME
In no particular order.
- •The execution of all things by Rilo kileyPlease see "a better son/daughter" it will become your favorite album too.
- •1989 by Taylor SwiftStyle is the best song. That is all.
- •In defense of the genre by Say AnythingThis album has like 23 songs and it's incredible.
- •One of the boys by Katy PerryStill her best album to this day. Early Katy perry is my favorite Katy perry.
- •Yeezus by Kanye WestKanye might annoy me sometimes but honestly he's still one of the best artists I've ever heard.
- •E•mo•tion by Carly Rae JepsenThis girl has not gotten the respect she deserves. Please see "warm blood" and "gimme love" they will change your life.
- •Ultraviolence by Lana del ReyAt first I wasn't crazy about this album because I was attached to born to die, but honestly this album is a masterpiece.
- •How big, how blue, how beautiful by Florence and the machineThis album is incredible, just as all her other albums were. Please see "st Jude" and "third eye"
- •Froot by marina and the diamondsMarina is amazing. "Happy" is one of the best songs I've ever heard.
- •True romance by charli xcxA purple pop masterpiece.
- •Swim by the whisper town 2000This album was released he only thing I listened to when I was on spring break my sophomore year of high school. It's a beautiful album.
- •Rabbit Fur Coat by Jenny Lewis with the Watson twinsThis is a soulful folk dream.