MY FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
I love beauty products (I include self care products such as soap in this by the way). I can't use a lot of beauty products but that's okay.
- •Dr bronners pure Castile soapAny scent works for me. This soap has few ingredients and it's great. The fewer ingredients in things the better I feel normally.
- •Devonne by Demi skincareI literally won't use anything else. I was skeptical when Demi lovato made a skincare line at first, but I went ahead and tried because I'm a big fan of Demi, and I haven't used anything else since.
- •Face masksI love a bunch of face masks. It's hard to choose a favorite. I like both sheet masks and more traditional masks (as shown lol).
- •BeerIt's great for your hair!
- •Aveda damage remedy lineOne of the few shampoos and conditioners I can use. The other products I the line are great too.
- •Beauty protector protect and detangleI'm pretty sure this is a birch box brand. It's great. Probably the best leave in conditioner I've ever used, and it smells like sugar.
- •Batiste dry shampooI always use cherry scented cause the can is cute. Honestly it's a much better dry shampoo than any expensive ones I've ever tried.
- •TheBalm cosmeticsI love everything they make but my favorites are the eye shadows, and various powders (blush, bronzer, etc.)
- •Aveda dry remedy oilThis hair oil literally moisturizes your hair from the inside out. It's magical.
- •MascaraI like all mascaras. I've only tried one I didn't like. Usually I use drug store mascara because I use it more than any other makeup product.
- •Lush honey I washed the kids solid soap.I use this as my antibacterial hand soap, since I can't use most liquid hand soaps. Honey is naturally antibacterial #savethebees
- •Last, but not least, besame cosmetics lipstick.The founder of besame is a makeup historian and has created lipsticks Based on lipsticks that were popular through the decades, especially the 30s-70s. They're made in America, and made to be cruelty free for humans and animals.