SOME SONG LYRICS THAT I THINK ABOUT A LOT
Inspired by @witchdoctorc
- •I'm selfish, I'm obsceneMiike Snow, "Genghis Khan"
- •No looking back when I'm goneDrake, "Now & Forever"
- •Honey, you know I had to shoot that dog you loved so muchHop Along, "Sister Cities"
- •My disproportionate reactions fuse with my eager stateBanks, "Beggin' For Thread"
- •Really, if I could, I'd forget about youThe Weeknd, "Acquainted"
- •Betrayal is a thorny crown—you wear it wellRilo Kiley, "Breakin' Up"
- •You know I'm not one for leavingHAIM, "Let Me Go"
- •That's why I say the things that I say, that way I know you can't ignore meBryson Tiller, "Exchange"
- •Who the fuck do you think I am?Beyoncé, "Don't Hurt Yourself"
- •My past behind me like a ponytailDrake, "Right Hand"
- •8:45 AM: the dream just escaped me againHop Along, "The Knock"
- •I just wanted you to know: I loved you better than your own kin didKanye West, "Famous"