FREE GOP DEBATE ZINGERS
Get your ice-cold zingers here. Free zingers while supplies last.
- •They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Well I say two Bushes is enough Bushes.
- •If you think Barack Obama plays too much golf, wait until Mr. Trump tries to build a course on the White House front lawn!
- •I've seen Walkers on The Walking Dead look more alive than the Wisconsin governor does tonight.
- •Our country doesn't need a neurosurgeon, Dr. Carson. It needs to take two Advil, and call me when it's morning in America!
- •I think Mike Huckabee supporters caught whatever disease caused all those other bee populations to disappear in 2006.
- •With respect to the senator, Colony Collapse Disorder is simply not a laughing matter. I don't hear America's farmers joking about cost increases, crop shortages, and parasitic Varroa mites.
- •You don't have to go to a theater to see a Rogue Nation. We've got one right here in America under Barack Hussein Obama.
- •Senator, I know Tom Cruise. Tom Cruise is a friend of mine. I watched Mission: Impossible 5. Senator, you're no Tom Cruise. Unless, of course, you are Tom Cruise, wearing a Ted Cruz mask.
- •It's a good thing Rand Paul wants to end drone strikes as president because, frankly, I would also be worried about what he would use them for.
- •Mr. Christie, you can't be president. We need you lying down at the border until we get that wall up!
- •That's nice. I'm always excited to see if it's gonna be a fat joke or a bridge joke. I guess you managed to tie in the bridge angle somewhat, metaphorically. Didn't expect it from you, John, to be honest. Trump, sure. Rubio, maybe. But you? Who had Kasich makes a Christie fat joke in their office pool? Not me. Well, played, sir. Well, played.