Dance Moves Pulled Out at Weddings
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •The JackhammerCan be used for almost any song, preferably in the center of a "dance circle". For extra flare, knock on the dance floor and listen with your ear for signs of gold. Then jump on your feet and start jackhammering for the loot.
- •The John TravoltaCan be a saver, topper, opener, or closer during the night if you wanna impress your date with a little variety.
- •The ShimmyYou'll lose a few man-hood points for performing this one but it'll be worth the laugh from Aunt Lindi.
- •The MoonwalkBilly Jean is bound to come on at some point and you will be ready.
- •The FootlooseProbably the one that gets everybody off there feet; you'll be rockin' people's socks off with this move.
- •The SwimAgain man-hood points will be lost but what else can you use as a filler for "Wipeout" by the Safaris?
- •The Beat ItOnly to be used for Beat It.
- •The Oompa LoompaNever do this one.
- •The Can CanTry to gather the whole wedding party for this one. This move of the masses can jump the wedding reception up a couple notches.
- •The Head BounceCan be done sitting down before anyone is even on the floor. You can be eating cake during this one. Call on Me by Eric Prydz and What Is Love by Haddaway are ideal.
- •The TwistCuz everybody's doin it.
- •The Shirt HelicopterOnly to be performed while heavily intoxicated.