10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
I love this request! Thank you @veshecco!
- 1.I'm one of the youngest people on this app
- 2.When someone compliments you, they mean it
- 3.You guys are super nice and supportive
- 4.It's okay to be myself
- 5.New book recommendations
- 6.It's totally normal if @bjnovak likes your list
- 7.The app developers are not as nice as you guysIn the sense that they keep changing this app in the worst way!
- 8.List requests make me (and as I've seen, many others) really happy
- 9.Lists are really fun to write
- 10.Age, race, gender, sexuality, etc. does not matter when it comes to friendshipTechnically I already knew this, but I've seen it way more on here than anywhere else