10 THINGS I'VE LEARNED ON LIST
I love this request! Thank you @veshecco!
- •I'm one of the youngest people on this app
- •When someone compliments you, they mean it
- •You guys are super nice and supportive
- •It's okay to be myself
- •New book recommendations
- •It's totally normal if @bjnovak likes your list
- •The app developers are not as nice as you guysIn the sense that they keep changing this app in the worst way!
- •List requests make me (and as I've seen, many others) really happy
- •Lists are really fun to write
- •Age, race, gender, sexuality, etc. does not matter when it comes to friendshipTechnically I already knew this, but I've seen it way more on here than anywhere else